Regulation TRASH - International Fantastic Film Festival
1) TRASH – 9ª Mostra Internacional de Cinema Fantástico (8th International Fantastic Film Festival) is a non-competitive film festival that will take place from December 6 to 10, 2017, at Cine Cultura (Centro Cultural Marietta Telles Machado, Praça Cívica, no 2. Goiânia – GO)
2) TRASH – 9ª Mostra Goiana de Filmes Independentes will accept submissions of fantasy, horror and science fiction films and videos of any length, produced from 2015 to 2017.
3) TRASH – 9ª Mostra Goiana de Filmes Independentes will accept entries from August 14 to September 13, 2017.
4) The films must be entered using the application form available on or by Film Free Way platform at :
5) Films in foreign language other than Portuguese must be submitted for registration with English subtitles.
6) A judging panel will be composed for the selection of films to be shown, and its decision will be final.
7) The selected films will be shown in digital files (MOV. H264/ 1920x1080p/ 5.1 or stereo), which must be forwarded to the festival up to seven days after the announcement of the selection through download link or by mail at the following address:
Alameda do Botafogo, no 149 apto. 1104 – Centro – Goiânia – GO Zip Code: 74.030-020 – Brazil – a/c Márcio Júnior or Márcia Deretti
On the envelope please write: “no commercial value - for cultural purposes only”. We recommend only to declare a value of 1 dollar (1US$), to avoid unnecessary customs fees.
08) – The festival does not charge an entry fee. The postage cost is paid by the sender, as well as any tax or customs fees that may result from it. The festival is not responsible for taxes that may outcome from the postage.
09) Screening copies of selected films in foreign language must be sent without fixed subtitles and accompanied by the English dialogue list (SRT FILE).
10) Screening copies will not, under any circumstances, returned to sender, becoming part of the TRASH Festival archives.
11) The selection of films to be shown will be available at homepage (www.mostratrash.com) by november 1, 2017, with possible deadline extension in case the festival organizers find it necessary.
12) TRASH not will own any kind of property, artistic or intellectual, on the works submitted, remaining their rights under the rule of the authors, producers and/or any other previous owners by the time of submission to the festival.
13) TRASH will reserve the right to non-commercial screenings of any film submitted for a period of one year from date of submission by agreement of the producers on the registration form.
14 ) The filmmakers agree that clips and images from their film may be used on the promotional material of the festival.
15) Participants are responsible for securing necessary permissions to participate in the Festival so as not to violate the rights of third parties also involved in the film production.
16) Participation in TRASH implies acceptance of the present Regulation by all parties concerned.